Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy late Birthday Cody and Dad!!

I'm sorry it's taken till now to let you both know how much I love you and hoped you had a great birthday.

Cody, I remember the first time I saw you. You were the cutest baby! I was pregnant with Graham and was so baby hungry. Your mom let me hold you and I wouldn't let you go! You had me wrapped around your finger instantly. You are an amazing little boy and I'm so glad you are my nephew. I couldn't love you more. Happy birthday Cody.

Dad, I know you already got my note but I just wanted to let you know I love you dearly. (Like you didn't already know that.) I wish I could have been there with everyone else. I really miss being able to do little things like just come over when ever I want to and visit. You are the greatest dad in the world and I don't what I'd do with out you. Happy birthday Dad.

No comments: