Monday, July 7, 2008

We are doing great!

Well Brian and I have a new calling in our ward. We are the couple/family teachers. (I think the Bishop is taking advantage of Brian's education.) Brain thought i would be the main person teaching the lesson! Very funny. I told him I would be happy to help and do part of the lesson each week. We don't start till Sept so we have plenty of time to get prepared.
Brian got some bad news this last week. We were supposed to be going on vacation from the 17th through the 28th but the girl that was to cover for him had her baby 2 months early. From what Brian could find out, mom and baby are doing fine. Thank goodness! This also means we won't be going on vacation. Brian decided to just use his time at the end of the year when our baby is due. We haven't told the kids yet so if anyone calls and talks to them please don't bring it up. We are trying to figure out some way to make this up to them.
the kids so far are loving their summer break. They are staying busy now that sports is over, with hanging out with friends. As a matter of fact they are having a sleep over tonight and are going the aquatic center tomorrow. They better not say they are bored for a while.

8 comments:

CrazyMomof7 said...

That's too bad about your vacation. Where were you going to go? It will be nice having Brian home for a week when you have baby.

julie said...

were you guys coming to visit us for your vacation?

CrazyMomof7 said...

Arah told me that you guys are coming here. I can't wait to see you and the kids.

emily alex sarabia bunch said...

ok, SO I am new to the blog world and just wanted to say you look hot. I have to believe having kids ages me because the last two put so many wrinkles under my eyes I look eighty. You look hot as usually actually you look like you haven't changed since you were 16. But hey Ive seen your mom and know where you get it from. Ok love and miss you emily

Shevaun said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! I would love to get together with you sometime. Lots of love!
shevaun
P.S.Good luck with your new calling!

arah said...

update this you booger!

Tiffany Webber said...

Corinne! I didn't know you had a blog!! I clicked on your name from my private list and there it was!! Yeah!! I am so excited for you to have another baby!!!! This is great news!! Kaden is doing so well.. He's almost 6 months and the light of my life!! I love being a Mom!! How is Logan?? We just moved to Herriman which is right by the Jordan River Temple!! I am so happy to see pics of your family! I miss you!!! I hope you're doing well! In case you forgot my blog is www.jtwebberfamily.blogspot.com Please keep in touch! I would love to hear from you!!!

Anonymous said...

Come on Corinne, time for an update. Dad