Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy Summer!

I am so excited to finally have a blog going! I know this will be a shock for everyone that Corinne has actually done something creative but here it is. So far this has been one busy summer the Jensen family. Brian has been working like a mad man and the kids have been in soccer, baseball and t-ball. Kelsey has finished soccer while Brian has 1 game left of baseball and Graham has 2 more games of t-ball. I, in the mean time, have had my head in the toilet puking and lung or two up all along. I can't wait to get over the morning sickness. I have to say though I am so grateful to Brian and my dad for giving me a blessing. It has help tremendously! I'm at 14 weeks and hope to be over being sick by the end of August.





I know this isn't much for my first post but it'll have to do.

6 comments:

arah said...

good job Corinne. The blog looks wonderful. Now you will just have to keep it up!
Love ya!

julie said...

woo hoo!!

Darla said...

Yipee!! Corinne is on board with the bloggers!! How exciting! Sorry about the morning sickness...(:

CrazyMomof7 said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I am so excited to see you here. I have not been very good about keeping up with my blog, but plan on catching everyone up very soon. I am so excited that your family will be growing. Congratulations!!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Hey Corinne! Your blog is cute and it will be so nice to keep on your family! COngratulations on baby #4! Send me your email so I can invite you to look at my blog!
kaisabailey@gmail.com

Risawn said...

Yay, Corinne's joined us!

Resistence is futile, it was bound to happen eventually :)

Now I just have to find things to blog about myself. :P Lookin' forward to the updates on the Jensen fam!