Monday, August 11, 2008

Bear Lake

On Friday we took the kids up to Bear Lake for the day. Brian rented a paddle boat for 2 hrs and then got a sea doo for another 2 hrs. the kids let us know that next time we should just go with the sea doo. It was alot more fun. I only went once on it because it made me sick so Brian took the kids the rest of the time while I rested on the beach. That day they were still doing raspberry days and so there were alot of the things going on down town. We stopped by to get one of the famous raspberry shakes and had lunch. by the time we got home every one of the kids were sound asleep in the back. I think we wore them out pretty good. Brian thinks we should try to have a family reunion up there some time because of all the fun everyone had.

For those of you that are in the Twilight series: I was going to buy my copy of Breaking Dawn on the 2nd to avoid the insanity the night before but when I was getting ready to leave, Brian called and asked me if I had already picked it up. I said "Not yet." Brian said "Good because I already bought it for you." For those who don't know Brian has been teasing me for getting so into these books so this was a big deal for me that he got it. He even got stickers and a button with Breaking Dawn on it for me! What a man!!!

4 comments:

julie said...

yes, i agree! i say we have a famliy get together down there. :)

Shevaun said...

I've been wanting to visit Bear Lake. I've never gone. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun up there. Congrats on the little girl on the way!

CrazyMomof7 said...

You have not posted for awhile. How are you guys doing and how are you feeling?

Marnie said...

I love Bear Lake!

Hey Andrea just told me you had a blog. One more to add to my blog wagon.